INFORMATION COLLECTION, DURATION & USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your name, address, email address, and/or phone number.
- Information regarding your use of our App and/or Site, and which websites you came to our Site from.
- Technical information about your device or browser when you use our App and/or Site, including geolocation data to determine what country you are accessing our App and/or Site from, your internet protocol (IP) address, device ID, browser type and version, and time zone setting, which may in some circumstances be personal data.
We may also receive personal data directly from you or from various third parties and public sources, including from social media channels (if you interact with us through those channels), or other third parties.
In the table below, we set out all of the ways we use your personal data, and why. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Communicating with you||We use personal and contact information provided by you, copies of your communications with us and, in some circumstances, transaction details, to manage our relationship with you.||Necessary to provide you with our featured services and necessary to comply with a legal obligation.|
|Experience||We use information about your use of our Site, together with technical information about your device and your personal and contact information, and other relevant information that we receive from you or third parties (including aggregated information that we combine with your personal data), to deliver relevant website content and other marketing to you, and to manage the delivery of that content.||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to ensure that you are shown relevant content based on your use of our App and/or Site).|
|Advertising effectiveness||We use information about your use of our App and/or Site and, in some circumstances, personal and contact information about you, to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to determine how effective advertising is in order to improve advertising, its relevance and in order to fulfill contracts we have with our marketing partners).|
|Analytics||We use information about your use of our Site and technical information, including about your device or where you are accessing our Site from, to optimize our service and to improve our Site, services, direct marketing, behavior profiling, and experiences.||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to measure the interactions with our Site, to keep our Site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy).|
|Regulatory compliance||We may use your personal and contact information, information about any transaction between you and us, information about your use of the Site, or technical information, to enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.||Necessary to comply with a legal obligation.|
|Fraud prevention||We may use your personal and contact information, financial information, information about any transaction between you and us, information about your use of the App and/or Site, or technical information, in order to undertake analysis for the purposes of identifying and dealing with any fraud or fraudulent activity.||Necessary to comply with a legal obligation. Necessary for our legitimate interests (to ensure that transactions and interactions with us are not fraudulent).|
|Queries||We may use your personal and contact information, information about any transaction between you and us, information about your use of the Site, or technical information for the purpose of dealing with any request, complaint, or query from you.||Necessary to comply with a legal obligation. Necessary for our legitimate interests (to respond to you and to deal with any request you may have).|
We send you marketing communications through a number of different channels. You may receive newsletters, email notifications, and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on our service., and/or have not asked us to stop sending marketing by email to you.
AMZScout does not sell, trade, or transfer User Information to third parties. However, we may share User Information with our staff and business partners for marketing, advertising or product/service offering purposes. For example, we provide User Information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters, online surveys, or notifications on AMZScout offers. We also disclose User Information if: we have your consent and/or we need to share it in order to provide you with the products and/or services you requested. You may separately agree to provide your personal information to third parties that provide content for AMZScout offerings, in order to access and/or use their products and/or services. If you agree to provide such information to these third parties, then your personal information will be subject to their privacy policies.
You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications and notifications from us at any time. There are several ways you can do this. To stop receiving marketing by email, either: Click 'unsubscribe' or update preferences in any email communication we send; contact us in writing; or call us to opt out.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted or anonymized (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Cookies are small bits of text data placed on your device when you visit sites. Cookies record data about your activity, such as which pages you view and what you click on. Cookies assist our Site to recognize your device when you return. For example, cookies can help us to remember your preferences, username, analyze the performance of our Site, and recommend content that may be most relevant to your interests.
- Analytics. This type of cookies shows us which pages users view, which links are popular, etc. These cookies only provide anonymized information that does not identify anybody personally. This information is then bundled with the similar information from the other users, so that we can analyze the general usage patterns.
- Essential cookies. These are necessary to provide the services that you have asked for. Without these essential cookies, our Site would not be able to operate. They are necessary to enable users to navigate through the Site and use its main features. E.g., essential cookies identify registered users so that they can access member-only areas of the site. Essential cookies keep users logged in. If a subscriber disables essential cookies, that subscriber will not be able to get to all of the content that a subscription entitles them to. These cookies do not collect information that could be utilized for the purposes of marketing or figuring out what places on the internet you have visited.
- To show relevant advertising. If we allow ads on our Site, they can contain cookies in order to provide ads most relevant to your interests. They can also help limit the number of times you see a particular ad and to assess the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- To improve your browsing experience. This type of cookies enables the site to remember users’ preferences and settings, such as geographic region or language. They can also be used to restrict the number of times an ad is shown, or to remember which forms you have already filled in so that you do not have to do it again.
There is a way to turn off cookies by going to your browser’s Help or Settings menu. However, keep in mind that disabling cookies may limit your use of the Site and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
The Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE
AMZScout does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided any personal info, it will be erased from our database as soon as reasonably possible, except when we need to keep that information for legal purposes or to notify a parent or guardian.
You have the right:
- to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing;
- to ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, if there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- to request from us access to personal information held about you (see below);
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask that we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent;
- to ask, in certain circumstances, to delete the personal data we hold about you;
- to ask, in certain circumstances, for the processing of that information to be restricted; and
- to ask, in certain circumstances, for data portability.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents may request information regarding the disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contract use at the email address or postal address listed below.
California law requires that operators of online services disclose how they respond to a Do Not Track signal. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. At this time we do not respond to Do Not Track signal.
We process your personal information in the United States. This is where it will be transferred to in case you are located somewhere else. By submitting any personal information to us, you agree to its transfer to and processing in the United States.
- AMZSCOUT CORPORATION
- 1735 Market Street, Suite 3750
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
EFFECTIVE AS OF JUNE 1ST, 2019